Hi Everybody! Today I was asked by @whereshappy to do a list of ten things I love and ten things I hate to get to know me better.
Don’t read this if you don’t want to get to know me.
1. I love to read books but I hate when good books end.
2. I love to sleep but I hate when I can’t fall asleep.
3. I love when I go to school and see my friends but I hate when I have lots of homework.
4. I love to write but I hate when I get writers block.
5. I love it when it snows but I hate when it sticks around for more then two days.
6. I love lemonade but I hate lemons cause they force me to make puckered up faces.
7. I love my clothes but I hate when people judge me because I don’t dress like everyone else.
8. I love the beach but I hate when I get badly burnt.
9. I love my cats but I hate when they don’t leave me alone.
10. I love the dark but I hate when it gets creepy.
This is a list of ten things I love and ten things I hate.
Thank you @whereshappy for inviting me to join this challenge. Just like where’s happy, I am going to nominate some of my fellow bloggers to join the fun. This is obviously a choice and isn’t something I’m forcing upon you.
Anyone else who isn’t mentioned or doesn’t follow me is of course welcomed to do this challenge if they so wish to.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more great content!
~Makayla the Bookworm