Hello everyone! I know I’ve been doing tags and awards a ton but amazing people like @MyTinyObsessions think I deserve to participate in these fun and amazing things. Thank you to @MyTinyObsessions and everyone else who has nominated me for a tag, award, or challenge. Not too many rules just thank the person(s) who nominated you, answer the questions, and nominate 3 or more people to do the tag
Now it’s my turn to answer the questions!
- Do you have a certain place for reading? I love to read in my bed
- Bookmark or random piece of paper? Bookmark. I only use a random piece of paper if I don’t have a bookmark.
- Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a certain chapter or number of pages? I have to eventually make myself stop reading at no particular point.
- Do you eat or drink while reading? Nope just me and the book 🙂
- Multitasking: Music or TV while reading? Are you kidding me? I get way too distracted way too easily.
- One book at a time or several at once? Several at once. 2 now but sometimes 3 once school starts.
- Reading at home or everywhere? I prefer at home. When I’m in a form of transportation I get nauseous and I never seem to read on vacation.
- Reading outloud or silently in your head? In my head. I only read out loud when reading to my cats.
- Do you read ahead or even skip pages? I only read ahead if I’m a bit nervous about the boom to make sure it turns out okay. I never skip pages.
- Breaking the spine or keeping it good as new? Most books I get from the library so I have to keep them decent. My own books stay in pretty good condition since I don’t read them too much.
- Do you write in your books? Nope! The closest I get is writing on sticky notes for school.
Below is the template to copy and paste into your own post.
Do you have a certain place for reading?
Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a certain chapter or number of pages?
Do you eat or drink while reading?
Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
One book at a time or several at once?
Reading at home or everywhere?
Reading outloud or silently in your head?
Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
Breaking the spine or keeping it good as new?
Do you write in your books?
You don’t have to but it’s best to let the people you nominate know they have been nominated.
Best of luck!
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more challenges, awards, and tags.
~Makayla the Bookworm [^_^]