Hey everyone! Today is my birthday! I’ll definitely do a post and let you guys know how it goes 🙂 I’ve chosen not to reveal my age for personal reasons but I will do some confessions. 11 to be exact, since November is the eleventh month.
- I love to listen to music as much as possible. I’m actually listening to music as I write this.
- I am yet to have my first kiss.
- I love reality TV and cartoons.
- My least favorite subject in school is Math.
- I own a lot of pink things but don’t really like the color that much.
- My favorite soda is Root Beer 😀
- My book character crush is Ron Weasley (I’m only on the 4th Harry Potter book. No spoilers!!)
- I am reading the Harry Potter series for the first time right now.
- I share a birthday with Emma Watson.
- I hope to go to London and New York some day.
- I hope to be an author or a profession to do with animals.
Now I’m going to do 6 pieces of advice:
- Follow your dreams. Don’t let anyone tell you that it’s not possible or not worth it.
- Be yourself. This is what many say but nobody wants to be with or interact with someone who’s faking their true identity.
- Don’t be insecure! This is tough and I even struggle with insecurity. Everyone is created differently and nobody is the same. That’s what makes the world more beautiful.
- If you’re a writer, write! Don’t put it off. I have a major problems with that and it hasn’t gotten me very far
- Don’t anyone or anything for granted. Somewhere, someone is wishing for what you have.
- Try your hardest. It’s simple but tough too!
Thanks for reading and Stay tuned for a birthday haul/update. You might want to remind me 😉
~Makayla the Bookworm 😀 xx