Hey everyone! It’s finally the weekend. It’s also finally another tag. I am going to try to do at least one a week if I can. Today I am doing the My Life in Books Tag. I’ve been wanting to do this for sometime now. I was nominated by the amazing Analee @ Book Snacks. You should check out her amazing blog with it’s unique set up 🙂 Without further ado, let’s get going.
1) Find a Book For Each of Your Initials
2) Count Your Age Along Your Bookshelf. What book is it?
That would be 14 so Four by Veronica Roth
3) Pick a Book set in your City/State/Country
To Kill A Mockingbird is one of the hundreds of thousands of books set in the United States which is where I live. A famous/well known book is set in my state but I don’t want to give that away.
4) Pick a Book That Represents a Destination You Would Love To Travel To.
I want to go to many places so I will show three books and/or series.
1) The Harry Potter series is set in London, England. I want to go to London one day for several reasons.
2) Smile by Raina Telgemeier is set in California. Believe it or not, I have yet to go to California.
I love the color Blue!
I love the color Purple!
6) Which Book Do You Have The Fondest Memory Of?
I have loved lots of books and book series. One of them is the Little Critter picture book series by Mercer Mayer. I can remember reading these many times and smiling at the Little Critter’s silly antics.
7) Which Book Did You Have The Most Difficulty Reading?
I can’t remember exactly when I read these but the A to Z mysteries really scared me for some reason. I’m a huge scaredy cat and didn’t end up finishing the series.
8) What Book In Your TBR Pile Will Give You The Biggest Sense of Accomplishment When You Finish It?
I will feel super accomplished when I finish the Divergent series. I have to finish the last two books.
That’s all. I absolutely enjoyed this tag and hope more like it will surface. That is why I am tagging EVERYONE who wants to participate!
Thanks for reading and Stay tuned for more tags 🙂
~Makayla the Bookworm 😀