Hi everyone! It’s time for another tag. This time I am going to be thanking the beautiful and amazing @MyTinyObsessions. You seriously need to check out her amazing blog!
The Little Mermaid: A character that is out of their element. A “Fish Out of Water”.
Hazel Grace from The Fault in Our Stars is definitely out of her element at the support group. She’s a relatedly shy person and didn’t want to go at first. Then she met Gus.
2) Cinderella: A character that goes through a major transformation.
Ginny Weasley comes to mind for this one. Even though I am only on the fifth book in the series, and am reading this for the first time, this is who comes to mind. Ginny was really shy and quiet and now she has become more open and her personality has really been showing.
3) Snow White: A book with an eclectic cast of characters.
This is going to be a very Harry Potter filled book tag 🙂 Harry Potter has such a diverse set of characters in personality, background, hair color, and so much more.
4) Snow White: A book that put you to sleep.
Absolutely no book comes to mind 🙂
5) The Lion King: A character that has something traumatic happen to them in their childhood.
Willow from Counting by 7’s definitely had a traumatic event happen in her childhood. It made me cry just a little. I recommend this book! I was going to put Harry Potter but decided to give you guys a break 🙂
6) Beauty and the Beast: A beast of a book (A big book) that you were intimidated by, but found the story to be beautiful.
Of course, I’m going to put this book 😀 I was honestly intimidated a bit by the size but am loving this book so much so far.
7) Aladdin) A character that gets their wish granted, for better, or for worse.
Tris Prior from the Divergent series definitely had her life changed whether she wanted to or not. She did want her life to change though. It wasn’t exactly for the better.
8) Mulan: A character that pretends to be something or someone they are not.
Sirius Black from Harry Potter can be something he wants to be. An Animagus 😀
9) Toy Story: A book with characters you wish would come to life.
I want to say Harry Potter XD Right now, I actually wish the characters from the Ask Amy Green series. I just finished the book last night. I admit, I did cry a little… it was sad!
10) Disney Descendants: Your favorite villain or morally ambiguous character.
I’m going to say He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. I actually don’t like him at all, I just wanted to put this meme XD
There you go! This was an awesome book tag and that’s why I tag EVERYONE who wants to participate!!
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more tags!
~Makayla the Bookworm 😀