Hey everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve actually written a blog post. Now there’s 4 more days till Christmas and that means lots of book tags like this one 🙂 I saw this amazing tag on Catia’s blog and couldn’t resist doing it. A special thank you to her for her amazing blogsmas posts!!
Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating?
I honestly haven’t found too many books that are releasing soon that I’m hyped about.
I am however hyped about this sequel to Escape from Mr. Lemoncello’s Library . It comes out on January 5th and I definitely need to get my hands on it ASAP.
2) Christmas songs and carols: What book or author can you not help but sing it’s praises?
Among many is of course J.K. Rowling and the HP series. There’s no more that can be said.
3) Gingerbread Houses: A book or series that has wonderful world building.
This of course has to be the Harry Potter series 🙂
4) A Christmas Carol: Favorite classic or one you want to read.
I’m going to be pretty original and say The Grinch Who Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss.
5) Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas?
There are quite a few books that I would love to receive. Among them, is the Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone illustrated edition by J.K. Rowling. It’d be absolutely amazing to see the story in more of a picture book set up.
6) Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling?
Honestly, nothing comes to mind. I’m sure there are many books I could put though!
3) I LOVE THE GIFTS!!!
4) Last but not least, the FOOD!!
Those are my answers for The Joy of Christmas Book Tag! I absolutely loved doing this tag. That’s why I tag EVERYONE who wants to participate!
Thanks for reading and Stay tuned for more Christmas tags!
~Makayla the Bookworm 😀