Hi everyone! I was nominated to do The Reader Problems Book Tag by the amazing My Tiny Obsessions. Go check out her fun blog! I was nominated quite awhile ago but better late then never right?
1) You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How do you decide what to read next?
I would choose a book that I`m in the mood for. If I`m reading a series straight through like I am with Harry Potter, I would read the next book in the series.
2) You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
It seriously depends on the book. I might read a bit longer and then decide. If it`s really that bad, I`ll just close the book and start reading a different one.
3) The End of the Year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads Reading Challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
I haven`t participated in the Goodreads Reading Challenge before. Heck, I just got a Goodreads account a couple of days ago. If I was in this situation, I would honestly just try my best to get as far as I could. If I get to my goal, great. If not, then better luck next year.
4) The covers of the series you love Do.Not.Match. How do you cope?
I am a bit annoyed but will most likely still read the rest of the series. If the book`s good, the covers don’t matter as much.
5) Everyone and their mother love a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
I either just keep the feels to myself, someone online, or my friends. It all depends.
6) You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
I am honestly not a very emotional book reader but if I was going to cry I would just let it out. I`m normally a pretty quiet crier anyway so hopefully no one would notice. I would need some tissues though 🙂
7) 7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads?
I would honestly just read the book. If I don’t remember something, it normally comes back to me eventually. If not, then I would look up a synopsis.
8) You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
I actually don’t have to deal with this. Nobody wants to borrow my books anyway XD
9) You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
I honestly don’t get into reading slumps. If I did, I’d reread a book I really enjoyed.
10) There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
I might buy a few of them but most books I check out at the library or get as gifts.
11) After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
Sadly they sit on my shelf for a long time. 99% of the time I read books from the library. I really should read the books I bought many months ago…
That’s a wrap! I absolutely loved doing this tag. Even if it sat in my drafts for a long time..
Thanks for reading and Stay tuned for more tags 🙂
~Makayla the Bookworm 😀