Hi everyone!! I’m so glad tomorrow’s Friday! It’s time for my favorite meme Book Traveling Thursdays! This meme was created by Catia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much and Danielle @ Danielle’s Book Blog. Go check them out! Below is the rules for Book Traveling Thursdays:
1) Pick a book! At the beginning of every month a list of themes will be posted. All you have to do is choose a book that fits the theme.
2) In your blog , the first thing you will want to include is an explanation of why your chosen book fits the theme.
2) Look at covers from multiple editions and multiple countries for the book you chose.
3) Finally, include pictures of the original cover, the cover from your country (if their are multiple covers from your country include all of them!), your favorite cover, and your least favorite cover.
4) Be sure to tag your posts with booktravelingthursdays so we can all see each other’s posts!
If you want to join the Goodreads group go here.
This week’s theme is: February 4th – Every book has a special someone! Choose a book with your bookish boyfriend.
This week’s theme is really tough. I want to do Harry Potter cause of Ron Weasley but I’ve already done that. Same goes for Fangirl and Levi. I think I will do Paper Towns by John Green.
Original Cover/Cover for my Country (US):
I could mainly find English versions that I enjoyed.
Least Favorite Cover(s):
Most of these many covers don’t have anything to do with the book!
That’s a wrap!
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more Book Traveling Thursdays!!
~Makayla the Bookworm 😀