Hey everyone! I was kind of tagged for this. I saw it today on Kendra’s blog. Go check her blog out here!
What Are Your Top 3 Book Pet Hates?
- People who draw in books and then give them to other people. If you’re going to draw in your book, don’t give it away!
- Authors who somehow have spelling and grammar mistakes. How the heck did it make it past your editor or spell check?!
3. Books that have too many characters. How am I supposed to keep up with who’s who?
Describe Your Perfect Reading Spot.
This is pretty straight forward. My perfect reading spot has to be quiet. It also has to be comfortable and have good lighting.
Tell Us Three Book Confessions.
- I have a huge problem with reading tween/children age books. You guys probably already know that.
- I don’t have my books organized in anyway on my bookshelf
3. I can’t keep up with my Goodreads challenge.
When Was The Last Time You Cried During a Book?
Um.. let’s see.. At least a week ago. Normally I’m not very emotional while reading though.
How Many Books Are On Your Bedside Table?
Wait for it… Zero! The book I’m reading right now (Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon) is on my bed. The rest of my books are on my book shelf.
What Is You Favorite Snack To Eat While Reading?
Absolutely nothing! I just like me and my book 🙂
Name Three Books You Would Recommend To Everyone
This is so difficult! Umm..
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
These sound like books I’d recommend to myself…
Show Us A Picture of Your Favorite Bookshelf On Your Bookcase.
I don’t have an actual bookcase. It’s more of a makeshift one. The shelves are very cluttered and unorginized. I don’t think you guys want to see that.
Write How Much Books Mean To You In Three Words.
What Is Your Biggest Reading Secret?
It wouldn’t be a secret if I told you!
Every book blogger! This is a great way for your followers to get to know you and for you to show your love for books.
I think I passed the test. Will you?
This was such a great tag/test! I definitely recommend doing it if you’re a book blogger or love books.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more tags!
~Makayla the Bookworm 😀