Hey guys! It’s finally the weekend. For most, that means it’s time to have fun and relax. I’ve decided to do another tag. This time I am doing the My Intimidating TBR Pile Tag. @My Tiny Obsessions did this tag back in May. I was unofficially tagged and am excited to do the tag. Without further ado, here we go!
1) What Book Have You Been Unable To Finish?
Don’t hate me for this but Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. I started the book and after a chapter or two, I put it down. I don’t know if I’ll ever start it again. It’s really not my type of book.
2) What Book Have You Yet To Read Because You Just Haven’t Had Time?
So many books! Too many to count.
3) What Book Have You Yet To Read Because It Is a Sequel?
I hope I actually understand this question XD I’m going to say I FunnyTV by James Patterson and Chris Grabenstein . I have yet to read the third book so I can’t read this one yet.
4) What Book Have You Yet To Read Because It Is Brand New?
Nothing that’s been released. I’m looking forward to Nicola Yoon’s new book The Sun Is Also a Star. It’s going to be released November 1st, 2o16.
5) What Book Have You Yet To Read Because You Read A Book By The Same Author and Didn’t Enjoy It?
Nothing comes to mind.
6) What Book Have You Yet To Read Because You’re Just Not In The Mood For It?
That would have to be Four by Veronica Roth. I got the book for Christmas (I think) and have yet to read it. I’m not in the mood and am not sure if it will be good.
7) What Book Have You Yet To Read Because It Is Humungous.
This book probably isn’t very long and is not actually on my shelf. It’s The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. This has been on my TBR since… now probably. It’s 584 pages, so longer than most books I’ve read.
8) What Book Have You Yet To Read Because It Was a Cover Buy That Turned Out To Have Bad Reviews?
I don’t actually own this book so it wasn’t a cover buy. The book is Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I’ve read the first two books in the Divergent series but stopped before this one. It’s a bit intimidating because I haven’t heard good things about it.
9) What Is The Most Intimidating Book In Your TBR Pile?
I actually don’t have a TBR pile right now. I need to run to the library to restock it. I don’t really have long term piles. I just have ones that last a week or so.
I have no idea how far this tag has gotten. Because of that, I am going to tag Everyone who wants to participate!
That’s a wrap! I hope you enjoyed this tag. It was really fun to do 🙂 Feel free to leave any future tag suggestions!