Hey everyone! It’s Tuesday and that means it’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday! This wonderful meme is hosted by the people @ The Broke and the Bookish. Go check them out for all things bookish!! This week’s topic is pretty open. It is:
Top Ten Books With X Setting (top ten books set near the beach, top ten book set in boarding school, top ten books set in England, etc)
I have decided to do Top Ten Books set in the United States. These are most likely books I’ve already raved about so I won’t be making any comments.
Ten Books Set in The United States
- The Divergent series by Veronica Roth-Set in a futuristic Chicago, Illinois
2.Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell-Set in Omaha, Nebraska between 1986-1987
3.I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson-Set in fictional Lost Cove, California
4.Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell-Set in present day Nebraska
5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- Set in Indianapolis, Indiana
6. The Outsiders by S.E Hinton-Set in 1965 Tulsa, Oklahoma
7.Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy-Set in Texas
8. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson-Set in California
9.Paper Towns by John Green-Set in Orlando,Florida
10. Openly Straight by Bill Konigsberg-Set in Boulder, Colorado
That’s a wrap! What books have you read that are set in the United States? Let me know!
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for next week’s Top Ten Tuesday.
~Makayla the Bookworm 😀