Hey everyone! It’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday. This meme is hosted by the wonderful people at The Broke and the Bookish!! Go check them out for all things bookish 🙂 This week’s topic is:
Ten Characters I’d Name A Child/Dog/Cat/Car/Etc. After — we did this topic back in 2011 and thought it might be fun to revisit it…feel free to spin it how you need!
Ten Characters I’d Name a Child After:
- Levi – Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
The name of an adorable character but also a brand of jeans.
2. Harry Potter- The Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling
The name of a young ,strong and powerful character
3. Gale- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
The name of a boy who’s competing for Katniss’s heart.
4. Hazel- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
The name of a strong girl who falls deeply in love. It’s also an eye color.
5. Park- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
A privileged boy who’s in love with a red haired girl with a troubled life.
6. Aaron- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
A boy who’s been through some tough things in life.
7. Simon- Simon and the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
8. Olly- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
10. Quinn- The Great American Whatever by Tim Federle
That’s a wrap! This topic made me realize how much I enjoy male gay characters. I wonder why. What would you have/did put for this topic? Let me know!