Hey everyone! After a month of being MIA, I’m back! I’ve missed blogging and hope you guys will still want to read and enjoy my posts!
Today I am doing the “Miranda Sings Tag.” I was tagged by Amber @ Only True Magic. Go check her incredibly creative blog out!
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation. (I.e. Don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or People have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart.)
This is a simple but amazing tag!
What I Love About Me:
I’m a ginger and love my hair color so much. Even though it’s wild and crazy, I still love it!
2. My Weirdness
Most people are afraid to be weird. I embrace it. It’s part of who I am. If anyone insults me for being my self, they’re not worth being around.
3. My Love For Books
I love something that I love 🙂 My love for books as been abundant since I was in elementary school. I love how devoted I’ve been to books and how any teasing can’t stop my obsession.
4. My Ability to Overcome Obstacles.
Just like everyone’s, my life has had its ups and downs. I love how I’ve been able to get back up and keep going. If I couldn’t get back up, my life would be entirely different.
5. My Will To Learn
I’m still in school. Most bloggers are juggling work or a family. I’m juggling homework and school. My will to learn has always been strong. I don’t enjoy every subject. If I can find one I enjoy, I put everything I’ve got into it. I love how there’s never too much knowledge I can consume.
6. My Small Hands
I have smaller hands than most people. I love that they make me unique. My small hands make me who I am.
7. My Glasses
I love them because they help me see! That may seem cheesy but I have terrible eye sight for my age. I’m only a teenager but have eye sight equal to an elderly man/women. Without my glasses, the world would be a blurry place.
These are 10 of some of my most recent followers. I picked the ones that seemed likely to do it. Thank you so much for deciding to read my content. As always, there is no pressure to participate. Even if you’re not tagged, feel free to join in!
- Ida @ Books & Stardust
- Lily @ Lily’s Secret Blog
- Louise @ Genie Reads
- Kate @ Kate’s Bookish Library
- Emma @ It’s A Reader’s Life
- Jade @ Drink Coffee and Read Books
- Sammi @ One Bookish Girl
- Kaytlyn @ The Bohemian Bookworm
- Maggie @ Massachusetts Novel
- Alecia @ The Stair Case Reader
That’s a wrap! Feel free to nominate me or tag me for a tag or award. I’m always looking for fun things to post. This award in particular was very unique and positive! I hope you enjoyed.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more tags!
~Makayla the Bookworm 😀