Hello everyone! I finally have time to post! Today I am doing the Just For Fun Award. I have been nominated by @whereshappy. You can link your response back (ping back) or reblog her original post here: http://afunnythinghappenedwheniwaslearningmyself.com/2015/08/13/just-for-fun-i-made-a-blogging-award/comment-page-1/#comment-787. She would love to see how far her brand new award can travel.
(Don’t forget to include the award in your post!)
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who has nominated you
2. Link back (Ping Back) to the tag`s creators page (See above) or just reblog the original post.
3. Answer the questions given by nominator.
4. Create questions that are silly and fun.
5. Nominate anyone you like to participate, but think of people who have a good sense of humor and can play along.
6. This tag is just for fun and a way to get to know everyone.
7. As always, not participating or answering “no” is perfectly acceptable for me and everyone else.
Thank you @whereshappy for creating this fun tag and nominating me and everyone who read the post to participate.
Below are the questions given by my nominator and my responses:
Can you name one bad habit, of other people, that drives you crazy? Why does it bother you so much?
I absolutely don’t like it when people chew with their mouth open. Nobody needs to see that and its downright disgusting. Everyone shows off their food by accident every once in a while but there are people that do that all the time!
If you had to eat a rat how would you prepare it?
Well first of all, I would try not to eat it but maybe BBQ and then seasoning really well and finishing off with a ton of BBQ sauce. That just might make it worse though.
What was your favorite musical group in Junior High?
I may be in Junior High right now (*wink*) My favorite music group was and still partially is One Direction.
What was the greatest invention of your lifetime? Why do you think that?
Electronics are at the top of the list. They help you connect with friends, family and people all over the world. It`s also good when you need some entertainment of course 🙂
What movie title would describe your life?
I had to honestly look up a title but Roller Coaster fits my life description. There are some pretty bad themed roller coaster movies so only the title applies.
Who would you name the worst actor/actress in Hollywood and why?
Another tough question.. No one comes to mind right now.
Do you still sleep with a teddy bear?
I`m not going to answer this one…
What is your go to song to sing in the shower?
I don’t sing a whole lot in the shower but when I do its normally a song I have stuck in my head.
Can you fake any accents?
British, Irish, and Australian. I do pretty terrible though. People at school tell me I can do a good Australian-Jamaican accent. I don’t know if that’s offensive or not.
Who is your celebrity crush?
That’s a tough question… I`ve had many celebrity crushes… Cameron Boyce on Disney Channel and Disney XD is pretty cute though lol.
What cinematic guilty pleasure do you hide from everyone?
My love of One Direction and my obsession with Minecraft.
What makes you feel young?
I am quite a bit younger then the majority of the bloggers on here. Spending time with my family helps me feel even younger 😀
What was the first concert you ever attended?
I am yet to attend any concerts sadly.
If you are reading a book and it is really terrible do you continue reading to the end, hoping that it gets better, or do you dump it right then and there? (I always ask this of all my prey.)
If it`s that bad I just ditch it. Luckily I am very picky with my books so I rarely come across a book that’s bad.
Everyone that chooses to participate! Don’t forget to let your nominees know they have been nominated!
My questions for you:
- What is one embarrassing moment you have experienced?
- What animal would you like to become and why?
- Have you ever thought of deleting your blog?
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
- What is the most unique food you have had?
- What is your least favorite food?
- Would you rather be sneezed on everywhere you went or coughed on by your teacher every time you got a good grade?
- What was one of your dream jobs that you had as a kid?
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- What is your favorite season?
- What season accures during your birthday month?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- What was your least favorite movie?
- What is the best advice you have been given?
Thanks for reading and Stay tuned for more tags to come 😀
~Makayla the Bookworm ❤