Hey everyone! It’s New Years Day!! Happy New Year! I can’t believe it’s already 2017 🙂 Only time will tell what happens next year. For now, let’s take a second and look back on 2016 on Random Reads. Happy New Year’s Eve. Take some time to remember what you accomplished this year too!
2016 In Review:
2016 Accomplishments (Blog and Personal)
- I posted 175 posts. That’s actually way more than I thought I did.
- I reached 200 followers and am almost at 300.
- Elizabeth Dahl, an author, found my blog and gave me a Twitter shout out!!
- I started High School
- I read so many books that I lost track and failed my Goodreads challenge.
- I made so many amazing blogging friends and friends in real life.
- I finally got a Snapchat! (It’s my only social media okay?)
There was so much more that happened. These are just a few highlights.
Thank you guys so much for a fantastic 2016. My blog Random Reads grew so much. I learned and changed a lot. My blog content and style has changed too. Though most say stats don’t matter, mine have been wayyy down. I’m not too worried. I just hope people know that I am back and haven’t given up. Happy New Year once again. I hope everyone has a fantastic 2017. No matter what happens, 2016 is in the past now. That’s something we can be happy about.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for:
- A 2017 Goals Post
- Another Library Book Haul (Finally!)
- A Anticipated 2017 Books Post
- A 2016 to 2017 themed tag and so much more!
~Makayla the Bookworm 😀