Hey everyone! It’s Monday and today I am doing an award. I was nominated by @TheWhimsicalChick! A huge shoutout to her. This seems slightly like the Liebster Award I did so long ago. I answer ten questions given to me by The Whimsical Chick and give 10 random facts about myself. I then nominate 10 people and give them 10 questions to answer themselves. I hope to do awards and tags more often 🙂
- Post the award on your blog.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions assigned to you.
- Give 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 deserving bloggers for the award.
- Ask 10 questions to your nominees.
1.What was your favorite childhood book?
This is tough since I’ve always loved books. I enjoyed Dr. Seuss books like Green Eggs and Ham.
2.Where is one instance where you liked a movie better than the book it was based off of?
I haven’t seen many book to movie adaptions but I’ve always loved the book more. So I guess there hasn’t been an instance yet?
3.Where is one instance where you liked the book better than the movie?
All the instances I’ve seen a book to movie adaption XD
4.Who is your role model?
Definitely my mom. She’s done so much for me and taught me a lot. My mom has made me the person I am today 🙂
5. If you could go back in time, what era would you go to? Would you change anything?
I’d go to the Mesozoic era. It was when the first mammals came. I wouldn’t change anything about history. It’s made the world how it is today.
One of the first mammals
6.What is the most time you have re-read a book?
I don’t know. 3-5 times I believe. I normally don’t re-read. I love reading new books. They’re more exciting and I have no idea what’s going to happen. When I re-read a book, I always seem to remember at least some of what happens.
7.What is your favorite food to snack on while reading?
I don’t eat or drink anything while reading. I get so into the book I’m reading that I can’t do anything else.
8.Who would you dress as for a literary costume party?
Cath from Fangirl, Ginny from Harry Potter and Katniss from the Hunger Games are my top three
9. If you could recommend one book to everyone reading this, what would it be?
That’s a tough one since everyone has different interests. I guess Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone.
10.What is your favorite food?
As a lover of food, this is tough. I’m going to say Macaroni and Cheese. It’s more of a “kids food” but I love it.
This made me hungry!!
10 Facts About Me!
- I have had two dogs, two cats, and one rooster/chicken in my lifetime
- My favorite colors are purple and blue
- I am going into High School next month
- One of my obsessions is YouTube. I could watch it for hours.
- I have never read the Twilight series
- I don’t know how to do a cartwheel
- My best friend and I have the same middle name
- My favorite TV shows right now are Big Brother, American Ninja Warrior and Bones
- I love staying up past midnight and sleeping in past ten am.
- I completed the Summer Reading log at my local library and entered to win a set of the Harry Potter books.
No pressure! If you don’t want to do this, then don’t. It’s 100% your choice 😀
Questions For You:
- What book made you cringe?
- What are your top 5 favorite authors?
- What is your dream vacation destination
- How many pets have you had in your life time?
- What countries have you lived in?
- What was your dream job when you were a child?
- What is your job now?
- Who is your favorite bookish couple?
- Who is your role model?
- What are some of your biggest pet peeves?
I can’t wait to see your answers 🙂
That’s a wrap! What would be your answers to the questions I answered? Let me know!
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more tags and awards!
~Makayla the Bookworm 😀